The Elvis & Kresse tote bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and lined using reclaimed auction banners, making each bag unique. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 30 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose turns a classic shape into an eco original. A perfect day bag due to its size and robustness, the tote will keep you dry through a spot of rain and keep its contents dry even in a rainstorm. You don’t need to worry about setting it down on the ground, it will wipe clean with just a cloth and some furniture polish. This over the shoulder bag is big enough for a 13″ laptop and has 3 internal pockets. Practical, individual, beautiful, timeless.
Our classic Tote bag is available in Red and the more rare Yellow hose and also as a Limited Edition ‘Print Room’ version. The Print Room collection is made from reclaimed printing blankets combined with our signature decommissioned fire-hose. The re-engineered black printing blanket creates a visually stunning textile that is strong and beautiful to the touch. This version of the bag maintains all the design features of the full fire-hose version as described above.
- Genuine British fire-hose
- Available in either Red or the more rare Yellow fire-hose
- Reclaimed auction banner lining material, unique to each piece
- Internal zip pocket
- 2 internal quick access pockets
- Over the shoulder handles
- Reclaimed parachute silk dust bag, can also be used as a shopping bag
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 45 x 29 x 13cm