The Elvis & Kresse Messenger Bag is made from genuine decommissioned fire-hose and a has a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk lining. Previously deployed in active duty for up to 30 years, fighting fires around the UK, the hose is perfectly robust for an every day bag and the full length flap, with hidden magnet closures, will keep your valuables safe. It has an internal zip pocket, a laptop divider and 1 full length zipped pocket under the flap.
What can you fit in there?
This is a deceptively roomy bag, big enough for a laptop, an A4 pad and all your other daily essentials but small enough just to chuck in your tablet, wallet and keys and go….
We also offer a Limited Edition ‘Print Room’ version of our classic Messenger bag. Made from reclaimed printing blankets combined with our signature decommissioned fire-hose, this limited edition bag really makes a statement. The re-engineered black printing blanket creates a visually stunning textile that is strong and beautiful to the touch. This version of the bag maintains all the design features of the full fire-hose version as described above.
- Genuine British decommisioned fire-hose
- Available in either Red or the more rare Yellow fire-hose
- Reclaimed lining from military-grade parachute silk
- Full length flap with hidden magnetic closure
- External and internal zip pockets
- Central divider
- Multi-adjustable shoulder strap
- Water resistant
- Dimensions: 35 x 27 x 11cm