Website T&C of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Future Fashion’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Future Fashion’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Future Fashion at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Future Fashion’s web site are provided “as is”. Future Fashion makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Future Fashion does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Future Fashion or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Future Fashion’s Internet site, even if Future Fashion or a Future Fashion’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on Future Fashion’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Future Fashion does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Future Fashion may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Future Fashion does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Future Fashion has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Future Fashion of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. General Terms:
- These terms and conditions, together with the current Future Fashion website prices, delivery details and Future Fashion contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Future Fashion. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Future Fashion.
- This Agreement does not and is not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties to this Agreement.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating in any way to [the terms] including without limitation any dispute concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, enforceability or breach [of the terms], shall be referred to and finally resolved under the law of Dubai, UAE.
FUTURE FASHION (“FUTURE FASHION “, “we”, “our”, “us) is an affilate under the trading name of Vancole Mens Wear Company LLC. We respect the privacy rights of its online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE:
We will take returns or exchange if there is a fault with your purchase. Customers are requested to read the return and exchange information provided by the designers on the product page. To avoid exchanges and refund please check the size chart carefully before making a final decision.
In order to receive a refund or exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all labels attached and in the original packaging. Please follow the steps below:
Simply return the item or items in their original condition within 14 days of receipt to FUTURE FASHION if they were delivered from us, or alternatively to the respective designer. We will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred and available. Please note:
- Please notify us and the respective designer (in case you received an item delivered by the designer) of your intentions to return the Item within 48 hours of delivery and apply for a RMC (Return Merchandise Code) code.
- Once provided with the RMA code, please seek to return items within 14 days of the date of your return request. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of FUTURE FASHION and the respective designer, and depending on the circumstances may only be refunded as a store credit.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
All successfully returned items will be only credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes, import duties or shipping charges incurred. With exchanges, your new item(s) will be shipped to you as soon as we receive your returning package and any additional payment which is required.
If you have purchased your item via Cash on Delivery, then your refund amount will be made available to you through store credit, where you can purchase other items using this credit. Cash will not be returned.
We and our designers aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time.We deliver world-wide and work with multiple international shipping partners to ensure the best service and fastest delivery.
The items we have in stock are shipped out within 5-7 working days after you place your order (excluding weekends and holidays). Items on the website are shipped directly from the designer’s studio to you and will reach you within 5-7 days after your place your order. Custom made orders take 3-5 weeks to be created as these items are commissioned according to your specifications. Please order from FUTURE FASHION with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this. You will be provided with a tracking number in your confirmation email to update you on the status of your shipment.
Shipping is charged according to the country, based on weight and will be automatically calculated on the check out page.
For UAE based orders we use a local courier service that helps us to minimize our carbon footprint.
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UAE or purchase items from a designer based outside your country or trading zone, please note that your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that FUTURE FASHION or its designers have no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. FUTURE FASHION recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order.
3. FORCE MAJEURE:
FUTURE FASHION and its designers shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If you need more information regarding shipping and delivery, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org